About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Bibity bobety boo

Alrighty, I know I haven't been posting anything since FOREVER. 
Actually there's a LOT to tell about.
Especially last Saturday. It's horrible. First, I forgot that Abriey, my friend, send me sms to come to his house at 3 o'clock, not NINE IN THE MORNING!
silly me, I remember his talking more than that moronic sms!! urrghhh. WHy do I have to get up at 9 o'clock, getting ready for nothing at all?? I feel dumb already!

After getting ready at eleven o'clock, I went to my grandpa's house. He's getting thin every time I saw him. Makes me really sad. =( after chit-chat for awhile, Me, and my parent went home to eat. and then I just browsing anything that I can browse. I find this cool website: Sabet TV. There's a lot of artist (or at least people who wants to be one, like me) after lookie-lookie, I just crashed on my sister's bed. I feel tired. Maybe because I take too much sleep?? hahaha

Anyway, at 3, my mother woke me up and asked "do you want to go or not?" 
so I said;"wait a moment mom, I want to ask my friend first."
so, I called Melinda, which tells me that she is at Kebayoran Baru at that time.... 
I'm speechless.... like, totally. 

after that, I went to Abriey house to finish BI assignment. That being postpone for a week now. Oh my, when I arrived, the boys was playing Tekken again. Like I thought before... and beside Malvin, Ruben, Abriey, there's Suha. He's just tagging along though. He's not even from our class. 

I wait, wait, wait, and waiiiittttt for loooonggggg time. I even play tekken for a long time, as usual I use Christine, the girl with capoeira She's tough I think. Oh yeah, I beat Suha once!!! Yeah!!! but maybe he's just made it easy for me... later on, Malvin and Ruben was getting angry, because we wait until 6. Melinda said she's casting for something and it's street jam. So, we forgive her. Anyway, who can be mad at her? sheessh. That is what I envy about her. Everybody likes her. 

We was recording with SUHA playing Dota. I told him to not making ANY noises. grrrrr!!
At first, It was dificult, anyway, the recorder is very OLD. and it's only mono. Actually I was a little bit confused. If I had studied my garageband program the assignment would be better. 
Urgh. That's it for Saturday. 

but, bytheway, today's boring. So I don't want to tell it. Heehee

Labels: , , ,