About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Holiday or not holiday

I still had to go to school! wekz. Today, I went to school because I had 58 for biology test. Bah, what a fool I am! FYI, the required score is 60. So, I only lack 2 goddamn points. Which made me had to go to school on holiday....
Anyway, I went to school 15 minutes earlier (sometimes I'm discipline), but I HAD TO WAIT till other student came, which came after I waited for 30 minutes. Really! Why should I came earlier?? I regret it after only 1 of my friends came to school on the planned time....

Today my cough is getting worse. I wonder if it because I ate the "new caramel-chocolate-rice-cracker-chocolate coated cake" from Dapur Coklat (it's definitely the reason, isn't it?)
After going home, (so lucky to have a driver) I changed my clothes, eat my lunch (from "katering") I went to Jessica's house. It's very near. Didi and Jessica was waiting for me and DP, we were doing our assignment for chemistry. Searching for the materials weren't hard at all. The problem is when you edited it to become more attractive. Man... that took a very long time to do.

Labels: ,