About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Love Today

Three post in a row!! woo hoo! I'm on a roll!
I have holidays on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Soo happy.
Not that happy though, I still have to study to prepare for Final Test. Argh, I have to remember all in this semester! isn't that a bit crazy?? man. Such pain in the back.

I hate Trigonometry. I have a really really bad mark for trigonometry test. Do you know why?? because we are not allowed to use calculator!!! I mean, what the??? Other school like national+ or international are allowed to use it. When I asked; the teacher answered like this: this is mathematics, we teach you to count, not using technologies!
seriously? I want to throw up.

grrrrrrr. I hate it sooooo much, and why does it has to be the most important thing in the final test? from 30 problems, there are 16 problems which is trigonometry. ckckck