About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template

Holiday

Okay, I had few days at home and I HAD ENOUGH!!!!
I'm very very very very BORED. Literally BORED TO DEATH!! bah, I don't want to do this anymore. Maybe I'll take driving school again... dunno. But for now BORED!!!!!!!

Anyway, there's lotta happened after the tests over. My dearest grandpa died, and the sadness was like lightning struck. My grandma all alone this time. I should go to her house once in a while. I think....

The funeral was very crowded. Many people come and go, and a LOT of flowers. I remember it was 60 flowers, from relatives, colleagues, and friends. Friday was the cremation. Actually I had to go to school to take my report book, but I don't care. It was sad, to realize this is the final goodbye. Dust to dust, ashes to ashes....

after that, saturday, sunday, monday, (dunno what I'm doin') Tuesday I went to school to take my report book. Well, my effort pay off, I can go to science section or social section. I choose Social Section anyway. I don't really like physics and chemistry, so social is the final answer. Whatever will be, will be. Didi (of course) got to science section. Her grades is so good that I want to cry if compared with my grades. (a little hyper)

Now is Thursday, dunno what's goin on... I actually want to return my report book with Jeka this morning, but hell, overslept! so here goes my report book, laying on the table...

Labels: